Legal Aid Lawyers in Belleville - Energy law for the emerging world of energy markets is our company's specialty. There are lots of challenges along with new opportunities for our firm to help assist our several clients in taking advantage of this new world. Our energy law group provides a comprehensive array of legal services to worldwide and domestic energy clients. We serve everyone from start-up businesses to major corporations. Whether your company provides solar energy technology or more conventional kinds of energy generation, both have complicated transactional requirements. We offer realistic and sound representation and suggestion drawing on a depth of understanding of the political, legal and economic issues involved in energy concerns.
1. Connected to the field of renewable/alternative energy technologies, we can assist with new developments in fuel cells, solar, wind, biomass, geothermal, hydropower and biofuels. In the case of the solar energy industry, we act for users, developers and manufacturers in preparation of development agreements, land and roof leases, tax matters, legislative and regulatory matters, commercial arrangements, financial agreements with investors in addition to regulatory and legislative problems;
2. We have skill in projects dealing with energy efficiency demand management and cogeneration including institutional, commercial, and industrial contexts, comprising financing, engineering, and construction concerns;
3. In respect of new statutory requirements to complete energy plans and their integration of land use, we provide recommendation to private and public entities;
4. We assist to negotiate and structure joint venture arrangements for energy projects, and could assist in project financing, transfer and licensing arrangements, and acquisition;
5. In the early stages of commercialization and financing of clean technologies, we could offer numerous services to assist;
6. We assist with approval and compliance with new environmental and energy law requirements (comprising carbon management and disclosure);
7. We assist to create, protect and commercialize intellectual property rights;
8. We could help in initial public offering opportunities, venture capital opportunities, private equity;
9. We represent clients at hearings before regulatory commissions and agencies regarding matters like for instance "leave to construct" applications for both gas and electricity infrastructure, licensing, setting of rates, creation of independent transmission businesses, approvals, compliance problems and permitting
10. We can help the boards of directors and other senior management regarding certain matters including corporate disclosure and governance, environmental stewardship and liability issues, climate change, evolving regulatory concerns, and, where appropriate, assisting in representations to governments.
Click to Download the pdf